Join a Winning Team at Scott Evans Nissan
The Automotive Industry is back, and business is booming at Scott Evans Nissan. We’ve expanded our showroom and doubled the size of our lot to accommodate increased inventory. Due to continued sales growth, our family owned business is looking to hire full-time experienced and entry-level Sales Representatives and Internet staff.
Professional Sales Representative
Earn $40K to $125K+ in your first year with no experience necessary!
We offer paid, comprehensive training and the opportunity for financial stability with the reassurance of a thriving workplace with massive opportunity. We don’t believe in boredom. We believe in a fun, successful dealership that makes a difference in the lives of our co-workers, customers and community!
- Gain in-depth knowledge of vehicles and differentiate them to existing and potential customers
- Spend time with customers to determine their needs and discusses vehicle options
- est drive vehicles to demonstrate automotive features
- Complete quotes, return email/voicemail, other administrative functions to include assisting prospects with credit applications and processing transaction paperwork
- Support on-line customers, marketing sales events and business development activities
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- Base Salary + Commissions
- Generous incentives & bonuses
- Health Benefits
- Five day work week
- Employee/family discounts
- Paid training
- Ongoing training and development
- Room for advancement
- Family owned and operated with an excellent reputation in the community!
- High school diploma or Equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum Two years previous sales experience.
- Professional personal appearance.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving and background record.
Apply online anytime, or contact Joel Valencia at 770) 832-8222 for an interview.
Walk-ins are welcome Tuesday and Thursday.
$1,000.00 sign on bonus is contingent on meeting minimum requirements for the first 90 day probationary period
INTERNET SALES CONSULTANT
Our Business Development Center (BDC) is the major sales lead artery to our dealership. Qualified candidates are required to have excellent communication skills, possess strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to multitask. Candidates should be self-sufficient, organized, dependable and possess basic to intermediate computer knowledge.
- Respond to Internet inquires by phone and email
- Thorough follow up with online customers
- Maintain daily, weekly and monthly performance goals
- Provide detailed documentation of Client and Associate interaction
- Call center experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to adapt and navigate individual conversations in an effort to achieve set appointment goals and service retention goals.
- Full-time position
- Hourly wage plus bonus
- 5 day work week
- Paid vacation
- Health Benefits
- 401k plan
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional personal appearance
- Computer literate
- Available to work Saturday’s
- Valid driver’s license
Candidates offered the position must provide background check, MVR record and pass drug test prior to starting employment.
Apply in person Monday through Thursday: 9am to 6pm or Apply online anytime.