Nissan Kicks Incentives & Specials in Carrollton, GA
Nissan Kicks Finance Offers & Lease Deals at Scott Evans Nissan
New Nissan Kicks Specials & Featured Inventory in Carrollton, GA
A fuel-efficient SUV is quite the oxymoron, but they surely exist, and the Nissan Kicks is only proof. The Nissan Kicks is a lovely affordable SUV that gets phenomenal fuel economy that rivals sedans and standard hybrid cars. And while the Nissan Kicks may be classified as a small SUV, you and your loved ones will think otherwise when you see how much you can fit inside the spacious interior of the Kicks for your next excursion outside of Newnan. With our Nissan Kicks incentives, you can save even more on this jack-of-all trades Nissan SUV. Browse our current Nissan Kicks finance offers and Nissan Kicks lease deals, then contact us to schedule your test drive at our dealer!
Should I Lease or Finance a Nissan Kicks in Carrollton?
Wondering, “Should I lease or finance a Nissan Kicks in Carrollton?” Leasing and financing both have their own advantages, but either can be a better option depending on your wants and financial demands as a Douglasville driver.
Leasing a Nissan Kicks
A Nissan Kicks lease is basically a long-term car rental and terms typically range from 24 to 36 months (2 to 3 years). Benefits of our Nissan Kicks lease deals outside of savings include:
- Lower monthly payments. Because you only pay for depreciation while leasing, leasing usually costs less than financing.
- Flexibility. At your lease end, you can choose to either swap out your Nissan Kicks to lease another model, buy out your lease, or simply drop it off without further action.
- Access to new vehicles. Leasing gives you the opportunity to drive a brand-new car with the latest features and technologies.
Keep in mind that leasing comes with its limits, specifically wear and tear charges and mileage restrictions. Exceeding the mileage limit as set by your lease contract may result in penalty charges at your lease end. Wear and tear may also incur penalty costs.
Financing a Nissan Kicks
Financing a Nissan Kicks involves taking out a loan and paying it back (with interest) over a period of time. Loan terms typically last anywhere between 12 to 84 months (1 to 7 years). Shorter loan terms result in higher monthly payments, but less interest paid off over time and a quicker repayment. On the other hand, long-term loans consist of lower monthly payments, but more is paid in interest over time. So, what are the benefits of financing a Nissan Kicks vs. leasing one? Some benefits of our Nissan Kicks finance offers include:
- Build or improve credit. Making your monthly payments on time will boost your credit score.
- Buy or sell anytime. Unlike leasing, you have the opportunity to sell your car or trade it in at any time, even if you still haven’t paid it off.
- No mileage limits or wear and tear fees. Financed vehicles don’t come with mileage restrictions, meaning you can drive as much as you want around Douglasville and Villa Rica without incurring additional fees.
- Opportunity for low interest rates. If you have a good credit score, you can qualify for a loan with a lower interest rate.
Learn More About Our Nissan Kicks Incentives
Still unsure whether to go with our Nissan Kicks lease deals or finance offers? Our finance team is more than happy to help you determine whether you should lease or finance a Nissan Kicks in Carrollton. Give us a call at 470-458-4036 or contact us online today.