Whether you’re looking at an eye-catching sedan like the Nissan Maxima or a 3-row crossover SUV like the Nissan Armada, there’s one question that might just be on your mind: should you lease or should you buy in Newnan? There’s no right choice between them, but we’re confident there’s one option that fits your needs better. That’s why we’ve put together a quick and easy lease vs. buying comparison to help you decide.
Simply read on to explore:
- Benefits of Buying
- Benefits of Leasing
Benefits of Buying
- Unlimited Mileage: If you take longer journeys through Oxford, AL and Lithia Springs on a regular basis, the mileage limits that come with most lease terms may be an issue.
- No Restrictions: The vehicle is yours, so there are no restrictions on anything from modification to decoration. You can even make mechanical changes.
- Sell When You Choose: With no lease contract locked in, you’ll have the option to sell whenever you want.
- Straightforward Financing: Financing is usually a little easier than leasing, and you’re always able to refinance your loan to lower your interest rate and monthly payments.
- Long-Term Investment: Once the vehicle is paid off, you can keep driving without making any monthly payments or make money by selling it.
Benefits of Leasing
- Lower Payments: Leasing doesn’t cover the vehicle’s entire value, so monthly payments, down payments, insurance payments, and even sales tax payments will be lower.
- Convenience Trade-In: When the lease agreement ends, simply head to your local dealer and trade up to your next vehicle.
- Complete Coverage: The bumper-to-bumper warranty almost always covers the entire lease term.
- Modern Technology: Whether you want the most efficient engine or cutting-edge tech, leasing allows you to get it by switching to a new model every few years.
- Easier Approval Rate: Even those with poor or no credit can be approved for a lease.
Let Our Finance Team Secure the Best Loan or Lease Package to Meet Your Needs
Whether you’re ready to move ahead with a financing application or want to further discuss buying vs. leasing, the Scott Evans Nissan finance department can help. For any further advice or assistance, don’t hesitate to contact us today.