We Are ALL In This Together
Our customers’ health and safety are our top priorities. Here at Scott Evans Nissan, we are taking the necessary preventative measures to ensure that you and your family stay safe if you need to purchase a vehicle or service a vehicle during this time. Currently, our dealership is open for business. We are taking the necessary precautions, and are confident that our dealership is a safe environment because of this. We’re keeping a watchful eye on COVID-19 developments, and will continue to update you via our website during this time.
If you are experiencing any of the below symptoms, or believe you may have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus, please do not visit the dealership. Simply call us at 770-832-8222 and we’ll make arrangements to safely take care of your automotive needs.
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. These symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste or smell
Preventative Measures We Are Taking
We have taken the necessary precautions to create a safe, healthy environment for our customers, and will continue to apply the preventative measures outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Please read on to learn about the steps we are taking to ensure your safety:
- Social distancing, minimum 6 feet apart at all times.
- Cleaning crews are working hard to disinfect our dealerships multiple times a day
- Increased cleaning on touch-points including door knobs, handles, and countertops
- Hand sanitizer stations can be found throughout our dealership
- We will post guidelines for proper hand-washing techniques in each bathroom
- After each service, service technicians will fully wipe down your vehicle
- We will avoid unnecessary contact like handshakes by using other forms of greeting and following social distancing guidelines
- We will enforce procedures that require staff to stay home if they are feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone who is feeling unwell
- Staff will be kept up-to-date with any COVID-19 updates to ensure we’re doing our part to minimize its impact
- Plexiglass barrier at cashier window and on finance and sales department desks.
Take Advantage of Digital Retailing
Thanks to advancements in the automotive industry, you can buy a car from the comfort of your own home. Our staff would be happy to facilitate your vehicle purchase online so you don’t even need to visit our dealership to purchase a new or pre-owned vehicle. Feel free to browse our new and used vehicle inventory online, shop our current vehicle specials, value your trade, and even secure financing online from your computer or mobile device.
Simply choose your vehicle and select the green “Calculate Your Payment” tab to complete all or part of the purchase process online.
To make the process even simpler, we are also happy to provide at-home test drives, home vehicle delivery and Electronic Document Signing. We are committed to working with our customers during this difficult time, and are more than willing to adjust our typical car-buying experience for you.
Thank You For Your Support & Patience
We’d like to personally thank each and every customer for their support and patience during this challenging time. If you have any questions or concerns regarding purchasing or servicing a vehicle during this time, please don’t hesitate to contact us online or via phone. If you would like to stay informed on COVID-19 updates or learn more about preventative measures you can take to keep you and your family safe, please visit the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website.