2019 Nissan Maxima Interior
Looking for an affordable sedan that still offers plenty of space and luxury features? For a starting price of $33,950, you can get behind the wheel of the 2019 Nissan Maxima at Scott Evans Nissan. You’ll benefit from driver-assist features, a spacious cabin, and plenty of high-end technology features. Explore the six Nissan Maxima configurations and their available features at Scott Evans Nissan to enhance your Newnan commute!
Top Nissan Maxima Interior Features
- The Nissan Maxima offers spacious seating for up to five passengers. Cozy cloth fabric seats come standard, but you can also upgrade to Alcantara® Nissan Maxima leather seats to upgrade to luxe factor. You can benefit from 60/40 split-folding seats to further customize your cargo space.
- The Maxima interior offers 39.4 inches of front headroom, 56.7 inches of front shoulder room, 45 inches of front legroom, and 14.3 cubic feet of cargo space in the trunk.
- For added comfort, you can opt for the available climate-controlled front seats with both heating and cooling features. Regardless of the Douglasville weather, you can set the perfect temperature.
- For added legroom, the steering wheel is D-shaped with a flat bottom, which makes for extra legroom. Upgrade to a heated steering wheel to keep warm even on chilly days.
- The Maxima’s sport front seats offer plenty of space for the driver, and seating is inspired by zero-gravity space travel in order to reduce fatigue.
- You’ll get a 7-inch color display that provides turn-by-turn directions and safety alerts. You can also opt for an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Depending what Maxima trim level you choose, you can opt for an 11-speaker Bose™ Centerpoint® 2 Surround Technology sound system.
- Because the Maxima is compatible with both Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™, you can access your music, take phone calls, and more.
Explore the 2019 Maxima Interior at Scott Evans Nissan!
Now that you’ve taken a look at the Nissan Maxima interior highlights, it’s time to visit us near Villa Rica to take a test drive! No matter which Maxima configuration you choose, your Carrollton commute will never be the same. If you have any questions before visiting, feel free to contact us at your leisure!
Want to take your search in another direction? Compare the Nissan Kicks vs. Honda HR-V with our experts.
Learn More at Scott Evans Nissan
Are you looking for more space in your vehicle? When you upgrade to an SUV, you shouldn’t have to sacrifice fuel economy, especially when the additional space makes your Newnan life easier. Many of our customers ask, “Is the 2023 Nissan Rogue fuel-efficient?” and our answer is always the same: yes! For more information…
If you live in Newnan, are you ready for a compact SUV that delivers in the excitement category? The 2023 Nissan Kicks is calling your name. With this Nissan model, you and your family can relax before setting off to explore Douglasville and beyond. The 2023 Nissan Kicks interior is built with adventure in…
Nissan features plenty of family-friendly SUVs that help you take kids to sports practices and recitals, get your weekly shopping done, and make family vacations a breeze. One such model is the 2023 Nissan Kicks, an SUV with very good gas mileage for everyday driving and long hauls. Find out more about the 2023…