2019 Nissan Altima Reviews
Find out why this model is getting all the praise when you read the 2019 Nissan Altima reviews. Right off the bat, this model has an affordable starting price of $23,750 MSRP as well as a sporty design that Newnan drivers will love. And while the new Nissan Altima comes with standard front-wheel drive, all-wheel drive is available to enhance the already powerful performance this model has to offer.
What Do the 2019 Nissan Altima Reviews Highlight?
- Kelley Blue Book appreciates that the Nissan Altima, noting that the “sportier attitude makes the new Altima a blast to drive, and the addition of an all-wheel-drive option gives the Nissan midsize sedan newfound all-season appeal.”
- Car and Driver states that this model shows the “most ambitious changes in more than a decade.” They were also particularly excited about the “all-new styling and additional tech (and) also one new engine and one that has been heavily revised, plus for the first time, an all-wheel-drive option.”
- The Car Connection likes that the “2019 Nissan Altima is a sharper sedan now, made better with great active safety features and a newly available turbo-4,” all while it “adds sharper looks this year and a better body for its mass-appeal” as a midsize sedan.
- Consumer Reports enjoys that the “SV, SL, and Platinum trims will also be available with Nissan’s ProPilot Assist driver assist system, which can govern speed accordingly to traffic and steer the car during certain driving conditions, such as on a highway.”
- Auto Week declares that the Nissan Altima is “one of the most athletic players in the segment and last year ranked as the fifth best-selling car in the U.S.” They also claim that “it’s also perhaps the best-driving Altima in the car’s history.”
Additional Nissan Altima Feature Highlights
Some additional Nissan Altima features that Douglasville drivers will enjoy include NissanConnect® with an 8-inch touchscreen, as well as safety features including intelligent forward collision warning, automatic emergency braking, and a rearview monitor. Since this model has been tested and reaching new levels of safety for decades, you can rest assured you’re getting the most out of your new Nissan.
Explore the New Nissan Altima at Scott Evans Nissan
If you’re looking to find the Nissan Altima SL reviews, the Nissan Altima Platinum reviews, or you want to explore the Nissan Altima interior in person, contact us at Scott Evans Nissan. Find out more about your favorite new Altima trim level, see what available features the Nissan Altima SR offers, compare the Nissan Altima vs. Toyota Camry, and take one for a test drive today!
More About the 2019 Nissan Altima
The 2019 Nissan Altima SR has plenty of standard features to explore but there are even more available features to look into when you need more safety, technology, or prefer a stronger performance. Once you get behind the wheel of the Altima SR, you can customize it to suit your driving needs. Learn more about…
Find out why this model is getting all the praise when you read the 2019 Nissan Altima reviews. Right off the bat, this model has an affordable starting price of $23,750 MSRP as well as a sporty design that Newnan drivers will love. And while the new Nissan Altima comes with standard front-wheel drive, all-wheel…
Both roomy and high-tech, the 2019 Nissan Altima interior provides Newnan drivers and passengers with everything they need to be comfortable and entertained while in the car. Some of the features you’ll find in the new Altima include: Tilt and telescoping steering wheel NissanConnect™ 8″ touch-screen display Available 9-speaker Bose® premium audio system Available LED…