2023 Nissan Rogue Safety Ratings
The Nissan Rogue is well-known for its performance and style, but what about its safety features? Is the 2023 Nissan Rogue safe? The good news is that the 2023 Nissan Rogue safety ratings are spectacular across the board. In fact, the latest model is a IIHS Top Safety Pick – giving Newnan drivers yet another reason to choose this best-selling SUV. Take a deeper look at the 2023 Nissan Rogue safety features and ratings, and then visit Scott Evans Nissan for your test drive!
IIHS 2023 Nissan Rogue Safety Rating
The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) conducts annual testing of each vehicle that enters the marketplace, and this independent reviewing board was thoroughly impressed with the Rogue. The the IIHS dubbed the 2023 model year a “Top Safety Pick”, which is among the highest honors available. Take a look at the 2023 Nissan Rogue safety rating:
- Rating overview: Good
- Small overlap front: driver-side: Good
- Small overlap front: passenger-side: Good
- Side: original test: Good
- Roof strength: Good
- Head restraints & seats: Good
Crash Avoidance & Mitigation
- Headlights: Good
- Front crash prevention: vehicle-to-vehicle: Superior
- Front crash prevention: vehicle-to-pedestrian: Superior
NHTSA 2023 Nissan Rogue Safety Rating
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) conducts its own third-party crash tests to assess the quality of new vehicles on the market. And yet again, the Nissan Rogue earned stellar ratings – including the highest 5-star overall score! Here is an overview of their 2023 Nissan Rogue safety rating:
- Overall Safety Rating: Five stars
- Overall Front Star Rating: Four stars
- Overall Side Star Rating: Five stars
- Rollover Star Rating: Four stars
2023 Nissan Rogue Safety Features
So, why is this SUV so solid on the Douglasville roads? The 2023 Nissan Rogue safety features include next-level technology that actively monitors traffic as you as you drive. Sure, you’ll enjoy standard features like complete airbag systems and zone body construction, but the Rogue goes above and beyond what you expect. Here are some of our favorite 2023 Nissan Rogue safety features:
- Safety Shield® 360: Standard across the Rogue lineup, Nissan’s innovative Safety Shield® 360 includes six valuable safety features: Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist.
- Nissan Intelligent Mobility™: Nissan Intelligent Mobility™ adds even more protective technology into your daily drive with six key features: Intelligent Forward Collision Warning, Intelligent Blind Spot Intervention, Intelligent Lane Intervention, Front, Side, and Rear Sonar, Intelligent Driver Alertness, and Traffic Sign Recognition.
- ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link: This available system scans the road for anything new – including off-ramps, speed limit signs, or approaching vehicles. If something is detected, ProPILOT will automatically adjust your speed to stay safe.
- Intelligent Around View Monitor: This advanced monitoring system uses four different cameras to give you a bird’s-eye view of your vehicle. Use the split-screen close-ups to zoom in on every detail as you glide into tricky parking spots.
Test Drive the 2023 Nissan Rogue at Scott Evans Nissan!
So, is the 2023 Nissan Rogue safe? Absolutely, and the incredible 2023 Nissan Rogue safety ratings speak for themselves. But, we haven’t even scratched the surface on the fantastic performance features or luxury amenities onboard. If you’re ready to get behind the wheel at Scott Evans Nissan, just stop by Carrollton! We’d love to introduce you to the new Rogue lineup. If you have any questions in the meantime, just contact us at your convenience. For more helpful reads, review how to sell a car to a dealership!
More from Scott Evans Nissan
Before finalizing your decision on your upcoming Nissan SUV, the most exciting part is discovering it in a style that truly resonates with you. This anticipation is fulfilled with the fresh array of 2023 Nissan Rogue colors. From a selection of solid exterior shades to distinctive interior options, you have countless ways to make…
Elevate your everyday drives through Newnan with the 2023 Nissan Altima‘s impressive array of performance, technology, and comfort features. However, with several Nissan Altima models to choose from, it’s essential to find the perfect fit for your lifestyle, budget, and needs. How much does the 2023 Nissan Altima cost? At Scott Evans Nissan, our dedicated team…
Are you looking for a new vehicle that can be everything you need for all of those Douglasville and Newnan adventures? Then take a look at the 2023 Nissan Pathfinder and see all that it can offer you and your passengers throughout your travels. Not only does it have a suite of remarkable features…